A2

Please sign up for our forum, and enjoy our society.

And visit the Fan Submissions section under our general category!

Thank you!

(Our main website can be located here; http://accesanime.vidcaster.com/)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A2

Please sign up for our forum, and enjoy our society.

And visit the Fan Submissions section under our general category!

Thank you!

(Our main website can be located here; http://accesanime.vidcaster.com/)

A2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A2

A2 is an anime (OTAKU) fan base community - (Members have more fun)

Latest topics

» What are ya watching?
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 3:07 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Crossbone Vanguard (gov creation)
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:43 pm by Crosswire40

» Hello I'm Crosswire
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptyThu May 24, 2018 1:28 pm by Crosswire40

» Post What You Are Listening To Here...
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:34 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Game of Thrones Ascent
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Stormfall: Age of War
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:00 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Final review on Valvrave...
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Hi im luna fang
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki)
Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:29 am by LimpBiskit

crunchyroll

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Henshin Ikeda
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki Empty Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Post by Henshin Ikeda Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 am

Starts around Bleach episode 363

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki was my favorite fight even though it has yet to fully start. It was like a stand off with no real words, even the eyes glaring were the same which i found very interesting. Shūkurō Tsukishima is so full of himself and Byakuya Kuchiki not even trying to say anything but wait for the first move.

I would have preferred ichigo to take on Tsukishima since Tsukishima was messing with ichigos family and friends. Hearing Byakuya say ichigo is soft kinda pissed me off since ichigo did defeat Byakuya already. Think Byakuya think of himself as a stronger soul reaper then ichigo when he is not.

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki (Manga Clip)

Shūkurō Tsukishima
    Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki Ep352_10

Byakuya Kuchiki
    Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki 830px-10

Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki
    Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki 190px-10

Byakuya defeats Tsukishima.
    Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki C472pg10

SIDE NOTE:

Ichigo vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya then tells Ichigo that his ferocity has shattered his blade and that he will no longer pursue Rukia's death before leaving the area.
    Shūkurō Tsukishima vs Byakuya Kuchiki Byakuy10

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:49 am